This is a series of 6 webinars scheduled for the third Friday of the month for the six months starting March 2023. The webinars are FREE!
At each webinar, Dr. Kar will share strategies you can implement immediately.
TOPICS WILL BROADLY COVER THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Which brain supplements will help you the most
- How to reduce brain inflammation
- Optimizing your blood pressure to prevent dementia
- Honing your brain's circadian rhythm/biological clock
- How to reduce your exposure to brain toxins
- The best exercise for the brain
- Brain food
- What can you do if you have the high-risk (ApoE4) genes for dementia
- How to improve your Gut-Brain-Immune System
- Which are the most important hormones for your brain
- Are your prescription medications impairing your brain function
- How to optimize your brain metabolism
- How to make sure stress doesn't "eat up" your brain cells
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1) Anyone interested in improving focus, getting rid of brain fog and preventing dementia down the line.
2) Dr. Kar's patients, new and old.
WILL I GET TO ASK QUESTIONS?
However, these webinars are not to be considered medical advice but are for informational purposes only.
WEBINAR VENUE: Online
WHEN: EVERY THIRD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH AT 8:30 AM MT
Friday, Mar 17, 2023, Time 08:30 AM
Friday, Apr 21, 2023 Time 08:30 AM
Friday, May 19, 2023 Time 08:30 AM
Friday, Jun 16, 2023 Time 08:30 AM
Friday, Jul 21, 2023 Time 08:30 AM
Friday, Aug 18, 2023 Time 08:30 AM
Time shows in Mountain Time
Please check the time in your time zone here.
If you register once, you can attend all the webinars and do not have to register for each webinar separately.